4 servings Completion time: about 20 minutes
400g of EXTRA tagliatelle
1 large fennel
2 dl half cream
4 c. tomato puree
1 garlic clove
Dried oregano and basil
1 good balsamic vinegar fillet
1 drizzle of olive oil
Salt and pepper
Cook the Extra tagliatelle in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the time indicated on the packaging.
- Cut the fennel into regular dice.
- Cook the fennel for 10 minutes in boiling salted water.
- While the fennel is cooking, prepare the tomato cream
- In a saucepan, pour the cream, tomato puree, thyme and minced garlic.
- Mix a little then add the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mix well and heat until it comes to a boil, Simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Once cooked, drain the fennel and add them into the tomato cream.
- Once the tagliatelle is cooked, drain it then simply pour the tomato cream over it and mix everything.